Search results

1. N

Went a Little Trigger Happy With The Credit Card.

I've had a good month and come into a little bit of money so I decided to stock up on some of my favorite smokes. 2 boxes Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Cordoba's 1 Box Padron 2000 Maduro's 1 Box Taboo Twist (Just placed the order minutes ago) I think it's safe to say that I went a little trigger...
  2. N

Found A Great Inexpensive Cigar

Hey Guys, haven't been here in a while but thought I'd post about a cigar that was recomended to me by my B&M guy and damn if he wasn't right. I went in to try something new and I told him that this month I'm on a budget but want to try some good inexpensive sticks. So I picked up a couple...
  3. N

WOW. Really Impressed with Aged Montequilla

About a year ago I was given a few Montequilla cigars by a friend of mine. I smoked a couple back then and though they were decent but wasn't overwhelmed. So I put the rest of them in my cooler and pretty much forgot about them. Then last night I happened upon them again and thought I'd smoke...
  4. N

Protest Smokes. Anyone have any ideas?

Hey Guys, I've kind of been watching this whole Anonymous vs.Scientology situation and thought I might go check out the protests on Saturday March 15. As it's supposed to be a nice day and all, I was thinking that I'd like to take a couple of smokes with me to sit back and watch the whole...
  5. N

Larva vs Adult?

Allright boys and girls, this question occured to me after looking at all the "is it a beetle?" threads over the past couple of days. Anyway, I was wondering what an adult beetle looks like? And before anyone starts making John Lennon jokes, I'd like to point out that I'm talking about the...
  6. N

1 Day Left in the Polish Troops Cigar Collection

Allright guys, this collection has been a grand success so far. In fact, because of you guys (and several deals I was able to make) I have close to 800 stogies of all sorts. Do you guys think we can make it an even thousand? If you weren't aware of this collection or what inspired it please...
  7. N

Three Days Left to Donate Cigars to the Polish Coalition Troops

Three days left to donate cigars to the Polish Coalition Troops. I know I've been posting a lot on this subject and in fact my Sig point to the original thread about this project. I just want to make sure no one who might want to give even 1 cigar to the troops in case they missed my prior...
  8. N

Stogies to Polish Coalition Troops 5 Days Left to Contribute

I wanted to quote what Glacierman posted in another thread I started to let you guys know just how Patriotic Poland has always been towards the United States. I'm still collecting donations, till the end of this month, of cigars for the Polish Troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan in the...
  9. N

A Little Background & Request To The Jungle

Ok, here it goes. I am Polish, full blooded Polish; and like many Poles I ended up in the United States after my father fled from (that time) communist Poland and ended up working for the United States Government. His work was performed overseas in Copenhagen Denmark but none the less, he...
  10. N

It's After Christmas & Yet the Shopping Continues

Christmas has come and gone and as good as it was it seems that the shopping continues. Firstly, I didn't get myself a present for Christmas, like I usually do, so I noticed that I was running low on some of my favorite cigars. Yes, my somewhat expensive goto cigars were almost gone so I...
  11. N

Happy New Year/My New Years Story

(((For all Gorillas from the Washington D.C. Metro area as well as Fairfax/Burke and surrounding Virginia areas, please look at my thread about a "Celebrate the New Year" HERF I'm trying to arrange. You can read all about it by clicking HERE ))) Firstly, I wanted to wish everyone of my fellow...
  12. N

Made an Unusual Purchase. Do you guys have any input on this. (Pics)

I went to my local thrift shop the other day and was about to leave but a certain cigar box caught my eye. On closer inspection it looks to be a vintage box but I can't seem to find what decade(s) it came from. It only cost me a buck so no matter what, I think I got a good deal on a curious...
  13. N

Rocky Patel R4 Robusto Maduro

Allright boys and girls, here's the deal. I bid on and won a mazo of 25 of these stogies. I have smoked several other offerings from Rocky Patel and liked them for the most part. The price on these looked good so I figured, "what the hell", and bid on these and won. Now, the question is...
  14. N

To Seperate or Not to Seperate? That is the Question.

I was just wondering what you guys think. If "someone" has both CC's and NC's in their collection do you guys think that this person should keep the boxes in seperate coolers to avoid marrying? I assume that for long term storage, seperating the two might be a good idea but I'm not exactly...
  15. N

Anyone know anything about the Petrus Reposado 7000?

I'm curious about the Petrus Reposado because Cbid has them up for one of their special auctions. I placed the minimum bid because I'm always looking to try something new but I know nothing about these. So, any Gorillas out there know anything about these?
  16. N

Sand in the Stinky. Anyone else do this?

I personally like to put a layer of sand about an inch or inch and a half deep in my Stinky ashtray. I find that it's much easier to put out a finished stogie butt by sticking it straight down into the sand and then throw it away later and also I mix the ashes with the sand. I find this to...
  17. N

I don't know how this happened but apparntly I won an Opus X

I honestly don't know how this happened. My best friend was over last night and I intoduced him to CigarBid... He started flipping through the different cigars that were on auction and he finally cam across one that he wantes. The one he chose was the 'Camacho 1962 Mega-Sampler 20 Cigars '...
  18. N

This is What Happens on a Whim. BTW, I'm Going to be Killed!

So I was browsing the devil site and figured I'd bid on some merchandise. I figure I'd bid on a couple of things with full expectations that I would lose the bidding on at least one of the bids if not both. Well, I won 2 of the 3 bids (although the third bid I won't know till a few days from...
  19. N

Serious Nubbing Via Mouthpiece PICTURES INCLUDED

Thought I would post a couple of pictures of just how usefull a mouthpiece can be. Here are my smoking habits, I smoke the cigar without a mouthpiece (usually) untill it starts getting "short"... At this point I put it in a cigar mouthpiece and continue to smoke untill there is almost nothing...
  20. N

Ok, The Famous Nic 3000 is a GREAT Cigar!

Ok, after reading "The official" TXMatt's cheap smokes thread I noticed how many Gorillas were talking about the Famous Nicaraguan 3000 cigars from Famous Smoke Shop. I went to the website and found that they are sold out, in fact they are still sold out. This was a sign that this is a cigar I...