Search results

1. T

Trip to Texas, stop at Taboo, T&C

Hey yall Just thought I'd share my experiences during my trip to Texas last week. My wife and I went on a business trip to Austin, S.A., and Ft Worth, and I was allowed to do one thing that I wanted to do! What better experience than to visit Rob at the Taboo Headquarters in Ft Worth! To make...
  2. T

5 Vegas Miami Torpeo (now I know what leather tastes like)

I've been holding onto this 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo for just the right night. I've heard some very good things about this stick, and wanted to give it the attention that it deserved. Tonight was the night to give it a go.:ss The cigar was impeccably constructed. Very smooth wrapper, tight stiff...
  3. T

Rocky Patel American Market Selection

I was so excited to get outside to smoke a cigar tonight that I thought I'd share my experience with the Rocky Patel American Market Selection torpedo, exclusive to Famous Smoke Shop. This particular stick was sent to my by St. Lou Stu. Thank you Tim! This Rocky Patel American Market Selection...
  4. T

My night with green -- pics

Hey yall I've had that hankerin for a stogie for a few nights now. I read a thread about green cigars a day or two ago, and it made me yank my Baccarat greenie out of the humidor while I did some work. I grabbed my stick, a Diet Pepsi, some paperwork, and a lighter and headed outside. I guess...
  5. T

Here's to you, new CS member!

Hey guys, I've been doing some thinking lately. I have been very fortunate to come across this forum where good will takes precedent and brotherhood is encouraged. (A little deeper) In the grand scheme of things, I wish not only this way of life upon others, but in other and any aspects of life...
  6. T

Best Famous?

Hey yall, I've been checking out Famous-smoke's Famous line, and I'm wondering what everyone thinks is the best. I am going to go with either the Dominican 1000 or 2000 or with the Nicaraguan 1000, 2000, or 5000. I am looking for a good cheap mild to medium smoke. What is the difference with...
  7. T

Refurbishing an OLD cigar box for a buddy

Hey guys, I recently found a cigar box that looks pretty old to me. Well, I have a buddy who like to smoke cigars with my, but he doesn't have a humidor. This guy (and his wife) have helped me and my wife with many things, and I would like to see him have something decent to stick some smokes...
  8. T

1st review: Connecticut Yankee by Victor Sinclair Rothschild

Hey yall Here's my first ever review for your smoking enjoyment. I went solo tonight to light up a Connecticut Yankee by Victor Sinclair Rothschild. I picked up a 5 pack of these from cbid for what I think was pretty cheap. My only partner was a Bud light and the bright moon. The...
  9. T

Jim's Dominican Cigars

Hey yall This evening, I took a nice cigar out of my humidor as to light up after hours. The one I chose tonight was called Jim's Dominican and was purchased from my local Tinderbox per the tobacconist Mike's recommendation. Nice and very mild cigar, just what I was looking for tonight...