Search results

1. S

Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru Presidente

I got these off of the devil site about 8 months ago. I paid less than $5 a stick so I figured I would give them a try. Gorgeous night out, on the balcony watching/listening to the redskins game. Appearance wise the cigar is very nice looking. A 7" x 48 churchill that has 2 bands which make it...
  2. S

First Review . . . Gispert Corona

So I ordered that Gispert sampler like everyone else on CS and waited patiently for them to arrive. They got here about 2 days ago and yesterday I got another set of them. Guess I ordered them twice. So, now that my humi is overflowing with sticks, I thought it would be a good time to thin the...
  3. S

A lesson to you all . . .

Open the link for a good laugh. Nothing in life is free . . . **edited out**
  4. S

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robutso

This stick was ugly, pure and simple. It was a second, so I expected that, but it made me want to vomit, not smoke it. However, I cut it with my Xikar Xi3 Spectra and lit it with my cheap butane lighter. The pre-light draw was promising, nice and light, with a ‘barnyard’ aroma that normally...
  5. S

And down the slope I go . . .

Been on here since the end of October, and since then, I've . . . 1. Bought a Xikar Xi3 Spectra cutter 2. Colibri Affluence lighter, (I was going to buy this whether I found this website or not, but I'm blaming it on you guys) 3. 150 ct. Humidor 4. $120 worth of sticks to fill it, (Oh, wait...
  6. S

What to stock a newbie's humi with?

I am new to this whole cigar smoking thing, and I am already hooked. I got a humidor from my buddy when he upgraded to a 500 ct. display cabinet on top of his 50-something quart cooleridor. Its a cheapy little 150ct., but it gets the job done. Now, I just need to start filling it. I have a few...
  7. S

Ring Gauge (This ones about cigars)

Hi all, I recently began smoking cigars and was wondering what everyone else prefered size-wise compared to me. Personally, I like the smaller ring gauges. I love 46-48 and will sometimes spring for a Churchill sized stick. They just feel better in my mouth and hand. They also seem to peak...