Search results

1. H

Highlights from Poker Herf

That was a great night of fun indeed. Hopefully i'll play better next time. When is round 2? HR
  2. H

Total Surprise

I woke up this morning only to discover a surprise package sent to me from Tzaddi. When I opened it up, my surprise doubled. Wow, I had no idea this was coming my way. Thanks Richard!!!
  3. H

Special Announcement for Cigar & Poker Lovers

I will take a picture of my winnings for all to see come Saturday. HR
  4. H

Special Announcement for Cigar & Poker Lovers

aww can't wait only a few more weeks left. WHERE'S ALL THE PLAYERS AT? hope some more people join in on the fun. HR
  5. H

Question for Ohio BOTL

Last I knew it was completely illegal. even if it's private. most places/bars really won't say much. but you never know. I live 40 Min's away from Indiana so I meet my brother there and smoke at the local B&M. or smoke at home. HR
  6. H

Oliva Package.

Well first I would like to thank Ian.H for sending me some very very nice cigars. I was totally stoked to see they had arrived on Saturday. He sent them to me b/c I had a bad experience with one of the "G" series sicks.well after my last experience I can say that I like these sticks very much...
  7. H

review on "OLIVA seris G"

Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback. I will try them again and give it another shot. It could of been bad or it just could of been my taste buds. who knows. in any case thanks. once I do try them again I will let you know my thoughts and tell of the experience. TO REDRYNO. keep the RP it's...
  8. H

review on "OLIVA seris G"

This is my first review so here we go. actually it was my first trade. I spotted a "Oliva series G" From my brothers humi. It caught my eye right away. It even had me thinking I'm gonna stop at the B&M and get one for home. well it turns out my bro hooked me up. All I had to do was give him...
  9. H

Favorite Rocky

I had a Vintage 1992 boxed pressed and it was one of the better ones I've had. I liked it very much. HR
  10. H

It's Finally Here...Say Hello To My Little Friend.

Also Pandora radio is the best thanks. HR www.pandora.com
  11. H

It's Finally Here...Say Hello To My Little Friend.

Red that looks great. Hope I can have one that nice someday. HR do you have a sponge in there that you put water on?
  12. H

A Cigar Journal

you need a chalk board out in the "sin shack". write down your likes and dislikes. HR
  13. H

My Vacation...

YES the rush book is great. for a guy who doesn't like to read much. it's an A++. super cool book about the band from day one till now. HR
  14. H

My Vacation...

A great smoke is ROCKY PATEL VINTAGE 1992 BOX PRESSED it was the best i've ever had. HR
  15. H

My Vacation...

it actually turned out to not be a leak and it wasn't in my house.Like I stated before it's a real long story. and everything was taken care of before I lit it up. HR
  16. H

My Vacation...

Well I wasn't planning on using a vacation day today at work. But something happened with Natural gas being leaked and the gas company came over.(another way long story). after that ordeal was fixed. The wife went to bed. Me I went down the basement and relaxed.I got some great gifts this year (...
  17. H

Final Smoke of 2007 (pics)

I started the year yesterday morning by smoking my last cheap-o I had left. It wasn't bad but no where near as good as the ones I got in Warsaw. I shall say goodbye to cheap and yucky Cigars. The one you showed in this pic looks very good. I think that's what I'll get next time we meet. I like...
  18. H

Has anyone ever heard of...

I'm so new to this i'm still preparing myself by slowly getting off the candy cigs. and getting ready for the cigars. HR
  19. H

I need an ashtray.

Made just for cigars. plain & simple. jr<><
  20. H

Your Christmas Day smoke will be?

Hey RED, If we have time We should do that in my garage. or somewhere nice say Neil's or something Keep it in mind and bring something to puff on. jr<><