Search results

1. S

Ashton aged maduro

My buddie swears by them... I have not tried one yet...
  2. S

Mark's The Man

Mark is great! My Palio broke, I handed it to him at a herf and he dropped a replacement in the mail the next day...
  3. S

Were back from IRAQ

Welcome home...
  4. S

Found this old cigar box.

Great pics guys...:tu
  5. S

Holt's Tropical Fever???

Thanks for the feedback everyone... I was just looking for a cheap nic fix stick. Looks like I am gonna pass...
  6. S

First Tatuaje....

Tat whites are great smokes... The last I heard the blend has changed and is no longer tat red scraps. It is a mixed filler sandwitch cigar, but the burn and draw is right on... Rember when looking for boxes the are 32 (or right around there) to a box so the price may look high...
  7. S

Trip to the B&M and C-bid pick up's ( Pics )

That's some good looking smokes right there...
  8. S

Holt's Tropical Fever???

They have a new batch in stock, anyone smoking them? Any reviews out there...?
  9. S

Tell me what you know about Don Pepin

He can eat things that would make a billy goat puke...
  10. S

school me, on corojo

http://www.smokemag.com/0304/feature.htm I love corojo...
  11. S

An observation about aged NCs

I am not sure that a box of Diamond Crown with a year on the is "aged." Now if you have a ten year box, it might move better... It's this whole concept of; rested, aged and vintage... what does it mean? Is six months aging or resting or laying it down? To me aged is 3-5 years minimum, well...
  12. S

Should I smoke one, or let 'em rest?

Let one sit on the table for about 4 hours and then smoke it...
  13. S

opus question

Smoke 'em... They are already aged about 2 years by the Fuente family before they are released... If you like them you will know to buy more while you can... age the new ones...
  14. S

going out side to smoke a stoge.....

I'm out smoking....
  15. S

Herf origin discussion

There was an old timer in NYC named Herfenstein, who used to have the boys over to smoke stogies and play cards. All the locals started to say they were going to Herf's which shortened to Herfing and it was used as code to keep wives from knowing that the boys were smoking, drinking and gambling...
  16. S

Do you smoke in your car?

Yes. My car is a POS, and I have a long commute... I only smoke on the way home...:ss
  17. S

Looking to get a good cutter - recommendations anyone :)

One more vote for Palio....