Camacho Contest

Moglman

Mountain Hound
"Viento Negro" was my submission.

Nice prize, but I have to enjoy the playing of the game since I don't win stuff. :p

coincidence... i just happened to stop by my "local" shop yesterday and grabbed a diploma (maduro - or so it said).

if i were to name a cigar of theirs...
"Crap"

i have yet to be able to smoke one the entire way due to horrible taste.

horrorview

Fear the Mombacho
IHT said:
coincidence... i just happened to stop by my "local" shop yesterday and grabbed a diploma (maduro - or so it said).

"Crap"

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I spewed coffee on that one! :r

Hehe.... good one IHT.

Of course I sent in my submission because there's nothing quite like having your own special cigar "The Camacho XXX" :D

Moglman

Mountain Hound
IHT said:

"Crap"

I'd like to see IHT win. Not just because It'd be hilarious to see a cigar named "crap", but also because he'd win a trunk full of :BS
:r

Basil

ChestBeater
I named mine "Tomahawk" because to me Camacho sounds kind of Indian-ish and it supposedly packs a knockout blow.

Nathan

Gorilla
I put in "Oscuro Fuerza" for the name. If my translater serves me correct it means "Dark Strength" or "Dark Power"

kansashat

What would Skeeter do?
floydp said:
Damn am I the only one that likes Camacho cigars?? Just bought a box..
I like em Frank. :)

Greg,
On behalf of Caribe Imports, West African Cameroon farmers & Penelope Cruz...... :fu

kansashat said:
Greg,
On behalf of Caribe Imports, West African Cameroon farmers & Penelope Cruz...... :fu

you still remember my penelope cruz comment?
good thing ol' tom dumped her cartoon faced carcass for that young hot babe from Batman Begins.