Cigarpool.com

bilder

Young Ape
I have had a couple squares over on www.cigarpool.com for the last several weeks. Fun concept and a chance to win a bunch of sticks.

They have some spots open right now if anyone else wants to get in on the action.

emelbee

Lowland Gorilla
Looks like an interesting concept. How does the contest ensure that no dog rockets are sent around?
There's no guarantee someone wouldn't send a dog rocket, I guess.

When you do send cigars to the winner, you register that you've sent your cigars and list what you sent. So, everyone can see what you gave. The record of all the past winnings are on the site, too.

When I have sent cigars to the winner, I have checked what they have sent in the past to get an idea of how generous to be. I haven't noticed any problems, but some people of course give more than others.

tchariya

Taters of the Lost Ark
So I went to the site.....

1) read the FAQs and Rules
2) emailed adminsitrator@cigarpool.com with my personal info and 3 different numbers that seemed to be open.

Still waiting.....how often is this site updated? I would love to get in on this for the pull today.

-tchariya

Did I do the right thing??

emelbee

Lowland Gorilla
So I went to the site.....

1) read the FAQs and Rules
2) emailed adminsitrator@cigarpool.com with my personal info and 3 different numbers that seemed to be open.

Still waiting.....how often is this site updated? I would love to get in on this for the pull today.

-tchariya

Did I do the right thing??
I think e-mailing the administrator was the right thing as long as you didn't spell it like above. :r

I think it took a day or so when I signed up. I wouldn't count on being in on tonight's drawing, but maybe you'll get lucky.

tchariya

Taters of the Lost Ark
I think e-mailing the administrator was the right thing as long as you didn't spell it like above. :r

I think it took a day or so when I signed up. I wouldn't count on being in on tonight's drawing, but maybe you'll get lucky.

hahahahahaah funniest mistake today!!! I spelt it kurecktly.