Cigars.About.Com needs an experienced cigar guru!

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
Gorillas,

I frequented http://cigars.about.com/ quite a bit because I found Jeff Aiken's articles informative and I liked his "value hunters" approach to cigars.

Apparently, Jeff has flown the coop and the site is actively seeking a new voice to help cigar lovers everywhere enjoy their hobby.

This is as good a place as any to find that voice!

What do you gorillas think? Who from here would make a great cigar guide?

I nominate PDS! (Although he's probably far too busy.)

If you're interested click here: CIGARS.ABOUT.COM and then click APPLY NOW!

Ron1YY

Under the Radar
Wow, there are so many Gorillas here with great knowledge to nominate. I can think of at least 5 off the top that I would nominate.

Ron

floydp

They call me Fwanker
Sean sounds like a good bet or Mr. Hat. They've smoked about everything there is to smoke...

kansashat

What would Skeeter do?
floydp said:
Sean sounds like a good bet or Mr. Hat. They've smoked about everything there is to smoke...
What are you sayin' Frank? :rolleyes:

I am not very experienced with ISOM's & there are many domestic cigars I haven't tried. I won't list them here as I have my share of hubris & do not wish to have high end bombs showing up on my porch......my journey will take me where it will.

I would also like to state for the record that I have never free based or smoked crack cocaine. ;)

If we could find him, Elk Twin would be a poetic candidate.

floydp

They call me Fwanker
kansashat said:
What are you sayin' Frank? :rolleyes:

I am not very experienced with ISOM's & there are many domestic cigars I haven't tried. I won't list them here as I have my share of hubris & do not wish to have high end bombs showing up on my porch......my journey will take me where it will.

I would also like to state for the record that I have never free based or smoked crack cocaine. ;)

If we could find him, Elk Twin would be a poetic candidate.

Thats the thanks I get for saying something nice about a feller. Alan cuban's ain't legal anywho. :r

Yeah Elk Twin, wonder whatever happened to him..