Cigars on a Late Night Talk Show!

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
Tonight at 11:00PM EST on Comedy Central, D.L. Hughley has a talk show that apparently will fly in the face of conventional talk shows. From all the promos, it looks like he offers his guests drinks AND CIGARS!

There are a few clips of Andy Dick puffing away at what looks like a Montecristo and another clip with the dad from Malcom in the Middle casually puffing away as he gets interviewed.

Whether you find Hughley funny or not, it might be fun to tune in.

Last edited:

Uniputt

Club-Wielding Ash Ho
Yeah, I saw that clip, too. Looks like one of the females guests was enjoying a stogie as well.

I'm not a big fan of his either, but I amy just check it our to see if they actually know how to smoke one. Who knows, the cigar may even be brought up in the conversation.

Always good to see our little hobby getting some publicity. So much better than the typical exile the public usuallly forces on us. Could do a bit to help further our cause. :w

justinphilly

All You Can Eat
are we all crazy cigar psychos, that we are watching a talk show, hosted by a guy we dont like, just to watch stars smoke cigars, hoping they talk about the stogies?????

If so, I'm in!

joshua

ChestBeater
I like this show, never knew what DL is smoking and haven't seen any articles about it yet. I probably wouldn't have watched the show hadn't I seen previews of him with a stogie in hand.

floydp

They call me Fwanker
justinphilly said:
are we all crazy cigar psychos, that we are watching a talk show, hosted by a guy we dont like, just to watch stars smoke cigars, hoping they talk about the stogies?????

If so, I'm in!

Ditto

Xmodius

Still Believes in Santa
Hey, I saw that on again last night. It was cool. They were all lighting up their stogies right there.