Davidoff Millenium Blend - Petite Corona

Darrell

C is for cookie
I picked up a couple of these today, they're my 1st Davidoff's I smoked (I have a few I bought, but have not smoked). Tonight I decided to put the fire too one and my thoughts were the prelight draw was very sweet, like carmel and honey. The rest of the smoke was sweet and cedary with a hint of spice and nuts. The draw was tighter than, well it was tight. The construction was perfect and the flavor was great all the way through, next time I'm going to get the Robusto, I think.

doctorcue

Tatuaje Whore
Hey MD (;)),

The robustos in this line are awesome. I had one late last year and took my time with it. Very complex with a vitamin-N kick (quite surprising)... excellent cigar. I think you'll enjoy it too.

JohnnyFlake

Alpha Silverback
I picked up a couple of these today, they're my 1st Davidoff's I smoked (I have a few I bought, but have not smoked). Tonight I decided to put the fire too one and my thoughts were the prelight draw was very sweet, like carmel and honey. The rest of the smoke was sweet and cedary with a hint of spice and nuts. The draw was tighter than, well it was tight. The construction was perfect and the flavor was great all the way through, next time I'm going to get the Robusto, I think.

The Millennium Robustos really ROCK! They are great smokes!!!

DBall

...is gettin' hitched!
.....mmmmmmmmm Davidoff. I love the PC's... I can't tell you how long it's been since I smoked a robusto anything.

Great review, man.

sgt_etool

Maturing Primate
Davidoff's line are among the best out there. Quality and construction are consistent, as well as the flavors I have sensed - creamy, nutty, earthy tones, and that surprising minty body.

This is the only cigar that I can smoke down to the nub, and yet to find others that I can do that with (my cigar pal told me to keep an alligator clip in my pocket for times like this).

If you like Davidoffs, maybe you should try Griffins, Zino, AVO -since they're made from the same line.

**That's why Davidoffs has been in my "go-to" 'gars for awhile now.

tfar

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Darrell, thanks for the review. I will try those out as a short smoke. I love Davidoff in general. I also had the Mil. Ed Robusto before, very good cigar.

The prices you mention seem high. Look at Holt's; they are an authorized dealer and prices are fair e.g. $12 for a Special T which is three times the size of a Petite Corona.

Check out my review here, if it doesn't make you sick. ;)

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143731

Till

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
If you liked the PC...I would definitely consider trying the Lonsdale. They have a sneaky strength about them you do not expect to sneak up on you...