Favorite Cigar Pic?

DOHCtorJT

ChestBeater
I love taking pictures of cigars, and I thought I'd share this one. My favorite by a landslide! I hope that someday I can top it.

My friends and I took a little trip to San Diego to tour breweries, and we found enough extra time to burn a couple stogies on the beach in Carlsbad. Here's a Padron 5000 being enjoyed in the best possible way.

What's your favorite? Let's see the pr0n!!!!

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
I love taking pictures of cigars, and I thought I'd share this one. My favorite by a landslide! I hope that someday I can top it.

My friends and I took a little trip to San Diego to tour breweries, and we found enough extra time to burn a couple stogies on the beach in Carlsbad. Here's a Padron 5000 being enjoyed in the best possible way.

What's your favorite? Let's see the pr0n!!!!
very nice

BamaDoc77

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Wait until u see what Debob has....................he's a photographer on the side. ....................................

TEAK

Gorilla
This is one of my favorite one. It has three of my favorite things in it, a good smoke (Rocky Patel Vintage Maduro), a good drink (Captain Morgan Private Stock Runm), and finally a good watch (My favorite night time watch, a UVW Green Trance).

Picture of the watch at night to get the full effect

brigey,
check this out (its an Alabama herf):
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121284

smokin5

Alpha Silverback
Here's my favorite StogiePic; sunrise in Puerto Penasco, Mexico February 2007 (Rocky Point to those in AZ). It's my screen background.

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
Took this shot to remember how great they were

A very old HDM Excalibur that was compliments of Alex

My beetle problem

KASR

Best Bring Kryptonite!
Here are a few wallpapers that I made with my digicam that I'm kinda fond of:

4 Kings and an Ace

physiognomy

From a land down under...
Here are a couple of my older shots. Nothing out and about in a tropical location unfortunately... Wish I had some more time to play around with this sort of thing lately.