Full Padron 40th Anniversary Humidor......on eBay!!

khubli

Elder Jungle Leader
I'd be concerned about the storage condition of the smokes, looks like the seller offers alot of cigars, but I'd hate to assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes well above $800 by the end of the week.

Perry72

Keystone Son
I'd be concerned about the storage condition of the smokes, looks like the seller offers alot of cigars, but I'd hate to assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes well above $800 by the end of the week.
:tpd:This will climb high......:D

icehog3

Admiral Douche Bag
If they are in good condition, $800 would be a bargain ($20 a stick)...at least in comparison to what I have seen singles selling for.

khubli

Elder Jungle Leader
the cigars, last place i saw them were $27.95/single off the shelf. I'm sure they can be had for less.. let's say $25/stick, that's 1K for the smokes. The humi has got to be worth a few hundred, so you think $1200.00 is reasonable for this auction? Not that I'm thinking of bidding on this.

Addiction

Gentleman Jim Stogie
What do you think the humi itself would be worth?
I think the cleanest way to do it would be to simply decide before when you were working out the split the humi is going to end up being X% of the price. If I were managing the effort then I'd simply commit that "gang we're not going to go over $x for the auction." Then everyone commits thier funds based on that price. "I want 10" kind of thing. If we buy for less than X everyone gets a price reduction across the board.

Bruin7

ChestBeater
This auction will end up over $1000 for sure IMO. These sell for $1600 online so I can't see this selling for less than $1000.