Got my order from Cigarmony

Headcrash

SilverBack
I got my order from Cigarmony last week. Ordered 2 Pucks, 2 digital hygro's, and even though I just missed the Palio cutter group buy he still threw in a few for the discount price.

Also wanted to tell you guys about the awesome service I received. Mark shipped out my order and just shy of a month later I contacted him to let him know that I still hadn't received it. Without hesitation Mark sent me a replacement order. Unfortunately 4 days after he sent it out the original shipment arrived. I guess it sat forever in customs, (Stupid Customs!) so obviously this was not the fault of Mark at all.

Anyways I just wanted to share with everyone how awesome Mark and Cigarmony are. He truly is an awesome BOTL and not only does he have great products but his service is amazing. Order from him often! My buddy and I will be enjoying our items for many cigars to come.

Thanks Mark!

Alex

Hope this is in the correct forum....if not I apologize in advance

Sauer Grapes

Entrepierna del Fuego
+1 on that. The few experiences I've had so far have been VERY positive. He's a stand up guy and not just out for a buck, although he deserves those he makes.

jinny

Lowland Gorilla
"a few" Palios!!!

wow, I can only afford one... lucky for me, one is all I need.

but, yeah, Mark is one of the best retailers around

Terrasco

Maturing Primate
Mark has provide some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't say that lightly.

xxwaldoxx

Lowland Gorilla
I got my order from Cigarmony last week. Ordered 2 Pucks, 2 digital hygro's, and even though I just missed the Palio cutter group buy he still threw in a few for the discount price.

Also wanted to tell you guys about the awesome service I received. Mark shipped out my order and just shy of a month later I contacted him to let him know that I still hadn't received it. Without hesitation Mark sent me a replacement order. Unfortunately 4 days after he sent it out the original shipment arrived. I guess it sat forever in customs, (Stupid Customs!) so obviously this was not the fault of Mark at all.

Anyways I just wanted to share with everyone how awesome Mark and Cigarmony are. He truly is an awesome BOTL and not only does he have great products but his service is amazing. Order from him often! My buddy and I will be enjoying our items for many cigars to come.

Thanks Mark!

Alex

Hope this is in the correct forum....if not I apologize in advance
And on top of it all I bet he Hand wrote "Thanks Alex" at the bottom of your invoice.

He is the only retailer I have ever dealt with to take the time to do that. It may not seem like much, but I really do appreciate the quick few seconds it takes to grab a pen and write thanks on my invoice.

I have dealt with Mark several times now and find his service to be outstanding.

Headcrash

SilverBack
And on top of it all I bet he Hand wrote "Thanks Alex" at the bottom of your invoice.

He is the only retailer I have ever dealt with to take the time to do that. It may not seem like much, but I really do appreciate the quick few seconds it takes to grab a pen and write thanks on my invoice.

I have dealt with Mark several times now and find his service to be outstanding.
Yes he did....and you are right. It is the small things that make a difference

volfan

not selling a product
After dealing with Mark, every time I see a newbie talking about getting a humi anywhere else I always tell them to deal with Mark. He will stand behind what he sells and will help you out when you have questions. He is a top-notch BOTL and a great all-around guy.

scottie

RPB67

In my office at the Bing
I bought from Mark a few times.

Everytime has been spot on perfect. He is an A-1 vendor.

Sauer Grapes

Entrepierna del Fuego
I bought from Mark a few times.

Everytime has been spot on perfect. He is an A-1 vendor.
I love that stuff! I usually get it at the grocery store though.

BTW, it's obvious good service is NOT the exception with Mark as it is with so many others these days. In fact, I will support him as long as he has what I want and it's decently close to the lowest price I can find.

n2advnture

www.Cigarmony.com!
Holy cow! You guys sure do know how to make a guy feel like he's on the right tract!

I have said this before but I really do mean it. It's tough being a "start up" and since I won't be "in the black" anytime soon, your kudos of customer service and quality products are what keeps me motivated (15 months now).

I sincerely thank you guys for taking the time to say so, I really do appreciate it!

This seemed natural to me but was starting to think it may have been considered cheesy, thanks a ton for the vote of confidence!

Thanks again for all the support, I greatly appreciate it. Man, you guys are awesome!

~Mark Neff
Cigarmony LLC
www.Cigarmony.com

The Puck & RH Beads
Precision Humidity Control Made Simple!
www.GetThePuck.com

drevim

I got nothing here
Did alittle business with Mark this week as well. As always, tops in customer service. I needed the item I ordered by today, he got it to me by Thursday. Plus sent the 15 count traveldor out as the freebie (thanks Mark).

Always the best at taking care of a Brother!!!!

yayson

the monk of fonk
preaching to the choir here but the service received from Mark is top notch. Makes you feel like you're his only customer.

Thanks for takin the time Mark!