Great Cigar Info...

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
... partcularly for bargain hunters!

Does anyone else read this "column" regularly?

http://cigars.about.com/

I often find myself here every coupla days, especially when the monthly "Bargain Hunters" list comes out. The guide, Jeff, seems very knowledgeable and more importantly, is not a cigar snob by any measure.

I've dropped more than a few dollars on his recommendations.

SlimDiesel

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I normally check out that site about once a week and he really seems to know what he's talking about. I wonder if he is roaming amongst us on CS in his mild mannered disguise.

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
SlimDiesel said:
I normally check out that site about once a week and he really seems to know what he's talking about. I wonder if he is roaming amongst us on CS in his mild mannered disguise.
I invited him to come and check out CS. I told him that this was a great group of folks and nary a snob to be found anywhere. And heck, who amongst us doesn't love a good bargain eh?

SeanGAR

Crotchety Geezer
I've read many of his articles ... I like his taste in cigars and his enjoyment of a good bargain.

Jason Love III

Still Lovin' Fine Cigars
I've been to that site a few times and he sometimes has pretty good suggestions for bargains each month at various vendors....

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
SeanGAR said:
I've read many of his articles ... I like his taste in cigars and his enjoyment of a good bargain.
I share the sentiment. I, for one, am always leery of trying just any old "yard 'gar" so it's nice to be able to have someone do the taste testing for me. So far, he's been a good resource. My wallet thanks him. :)

The Rev

Maturing Primate
Always taking ---never giving---that's me. I wish I had something of value to contribute. Thanks for the tip. I just checked the site and added it to my favorites. Thanks.

kmaustin21

Young Ape
I read this article often. Can't say I have followed too many of his bargin recomends because I'm pretty good at finding a bargain myself.

joshmv

Newbie in the jungle
I use about.com for a lot of stuff, great site. I've been meaning to pick up the rocky patel 2nd's he keeps talking about