How many cigars do you smoke each day?

one90proof

Maturing Primate
I have been smoking about 2 a day. I was just curious to see how many sticks other LLGs indulge in during the course of the average day. I know some of you might actually go a whole 24 hours without smoking a cigar....I don't know how you do it though.

This new hobby is going to get expensive real fast! :D

considering ice is STILL on the ground here in KC, now for about a week... and it normally doesn't get very warm here in the winter... the ONLY times i get to smoke a cigar now are either at my friends house at lunch, or a cheap/crap cigar on the drive to work after lunch.

i did have 2 cigars one day this past week, 1 on the drive in the morning, 1 on the drive after lunch. both cigars were cheapies that i'm just trying to get rid of to make room for something better.

during the summer, sometimes i'd have up to 3 cigars a day.

okie2

Light's on..No one's home
Used to be 4-6 a day on non-Cubans for years. Now its 1 non-Cuban and 1 Cuban weekdays..and 2-3 Cubans on Sat. Sun. and holidays. Love those three day weekends!:D

AAlmeter

HOT for HILLARY!!
If Im at school, 1-2 per day while studying...at home, maybe once a week. For some reason, my mother has an issue with me smoking in the house.

Brandon

Trout chaser
It's usually 1/day if I do smoke. Sometimes I do some 2-4 in a day, but it's always on the weekends when I get together with other local herfers. I guess I would have to say I average about 0.5 cigar per day based on a week.

Scuba Steve

Young Ape
I am currently on a quest to smoke as many different Cigars as I can and rate them in the Dossier we have at our smoke room at the local smoke shop. I currently smoke about 2-4 a day if I am at the Cigar shop or about one a day in the evening at home if not. I am in the military and so I also smoke after a good mission, jump, livefire, field problem, or just to celebrate comming back from a training event. Nothing like a smoke after an adreailan pumping night jump!!!

Smoke Out

Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning....the smell of victory

Scuba Steve

Young Ape
It is my sanctuary...no wife, kids, work, cell phone...just the sweet smell of smoke. I am also on a mission to go through at least one of everything in their walkin humi.

Smoke Out!

drc

Evolving Lead Gorilla
One a day as long as the weather cooperates. On rare occasions, 2 in one day. If I ever make it out to SoCal or LOL, then I hope to set a personal one day cigar record.

relaxnsmoke

DymOnamic
I am a binge smoker, I'll take a week off here and there. I've smoked one a day the past week, last night 2. The week of xmas, after moving into a new house, I smoked nothing but the best and most expensive cigars in my humi. 7 great smokes! Isoms and non-isoms. Cohibas, Padron 1926s, A few very well aged isom's (10 years+) I acquired last summer, one GREAT cigar a day! The topshelf stuff. (still got more up there! hehehehe) A fantastic week. :w (review forthcoming)

Funny thing is, none of them compared to the best smoke of the year I had last summer. A SLR PC gifted from a bird in Fla.! Hit me just right at just the right time. Thanks, Rick! :w And Thanks to all others who have been so kind and generous thru-out my stay here. What was the question? Oh yeah, .63 cigars' a day.

pds

Enjoying today
Staff member
2 - 3 a week in the winter. 5 - 7 a week in the summer.

8 - 11 a day when I am at the RTDA with rjs! :r