Illusiones Which ones are hard to get?

Zoomschwortz

Craving GOF
They are having an Illusiones event this Saturday and I was wondering which ones are hard to get?

I have smoked the 88, 888 and M7 before and liked them.

Last night I saw a partial box of the Holy Lance and some very long cigars about the same ring as the HL but I forget what they were called.

I have never seen these cigars before, are they rare?

Thanks
Ken

renton20

Gorilla
another rare one, I think, is the 23-the culebra. I don't think I have ever seen a retailer that has them in stock.

Zoomschwortz

Craving GOF
Where's the event, Ken?

It's at the Thunderbird in Tacoma, located on the corner of 72nd and Waller road.

They usually have great prices at their events. I have never seen any one come close to the prices they had at their Tatuaje event and if you are a member, you get an even bigger discount.

Membership is $50 and they give you around $40 worth of cigars for joining plus other little perks.

Zoomschwortz

Craving GOF
Does anyone know what the name of the very long cigars are called and if they are hard to get?

They had a ring gauge in the mid 40's and the length had to be 10" or more. There was no way they would fit in an Otter box.

Thanks for your help.
Ken

UPHOTO

Fumare Whore
I have a weekly event of my own for Illusione :D

I go to Fumare and buy some. :D

I need to go pick up an e.c.c.g haven't tried one yet.

I've been meaning to ask Dion about the culebra because I've never seen one there either.

Zoomschwortz

Craving GOF
My wife says she doesn't want anymore spending for a while.

If I'm going to die, I should at least get something that is rare or hard to come by.:hn

I plan on buying a box of Holy Lance, but I am wondering about the real long cigars. They appeared to be about the same RG as the Holy Lance only they were 3"-4" longer and about 50% more money than the Holy Lance.

UPHOTO

Fumare Whore
I know the one you are talking about but I forget the name. I haven't had one yet.

Next time I'm in there I will check them out closer.

Zoomschwortz

Craving GOF
I believe the ones you are talking about are the A size. They are called '1'
Click here to take a look see for yourself though

Thank you.
I do believe that that is the one.

Have any of you guys been to there event and if you have, do you remember what a box of 1 and Holy Lances sold for?

Even if you haven't been to an event, do you remember what the box price for these have been?

Thanks for your help.
Ken

TDIvey

ChestBeater
I have yet to see them in the DFW Area - some of the larger cigar shops in Plano, Addison, Grapevine & Garland do not stock them - crying shame I tell ya. If anyone knows of where one can be found in the Dallas area, please reply or pm me as it would be nice to try one or two from this heavily hyped line.

akabilly

Young Chimp
Thank you.
I do believe that that is the one.

Have any of you guys been to there event and if you have, do you remember what a box of 1 and Holy Lances sold for?

Even if you haven't been to an event, do you remember what the box price for these have been?

Thanks for your help.
Ken

Box of 15 1's @ $247
Box of 25 HL @ $225

Zoomschwortz

Craving GOF
Box of 15 1's @ $247
Box of 25 HL @ $225

Thank you very much for the information.

I'll be leaving for the event in a couple hours and I plan on buying a box of the HL. Unless the rep happens to bring some with him today, it doesn't look like they will have any boxes of the #1.

Have a great weekend.
Ken