Looking for a member here named Grant

CLEANinVEGAS

Newbie in the jungle
My name is Rick and I'm from Vegas. I just got back from a cruise to Alasks and met a dude name Grant who was from the Sacramento are who hipped me to this site. I am looking to find him on here because I had asked him some questions on the boat and he said he'd try to get me the answers. He told me his screen name but I forgot it, I would know it if I heard it though. So if anyone knows this guy let me know !!!!! Thanks and smoke well !!!!!

St. Lou Stu

Keeper of the Loc-Nar
My name is Rick and I'm from Vegas. I just got back from a cruise to Alasks and met a dude name Grant who was from the Sacramento are who hipped me to this site. I am looking to find him on here because I had asked him some questions on the boat and he said he'd try to get me the answers. He told me his screen name but I forgot it, I would know it if I heard it though. So if anyone knows this guy let me know !!!!! Thanks and smoke well !!!!!

I'd post an intro of yourself in the New Gorilla forum, read the stickies, post your name in the First Name (address roladex) thread, then search it for Grant.

Good luck and welcome.

Reading the stickies is the first, most important step to getting the most out of Club Stogie.

CLEANinVEGAS

Newbie in the jungle
Thanks for your welcome and replies fellas ! I'm not really new to smokin but I am definately new to any kind of discussion/post group. I have mainly smoked Cubans as I have just moved back to the states from Mexico where I did alot of buisness with the La Casa Del Habano store in TJ !!! I am looking to broaden my smoking horizons and Groogs told me this would be a great place to start. Once again thanks for your help guys !!!

andrewsutherland2002

Real Men Cut Lusis in 1/2
I am the Grant you are looking for. PM replied to.:tu
-Those aren't the droids you're looking for.
-These aren't the droids we're looking for.
-You can go about your business.
-We can go about our business.
-Move along.

Anyone name the movie and scene this came from an RG will be granted.:D

Rolando

alliroG
Is this the member lost and found thread?

I am looking for a member. His name starts with an R. Devilishly good looking, somewhat antagonistic, a little on the snarky side, and he'd rather endure a thousand cuts from those sharp little baby nails than start a thread in the new forum thread.

Nevermind it is me. Man I am good looking.