My Vacation...

HeadRush2112

Young Ape
Well I wasn't planning on using a vacation day today at work. But something happened with Natural gas being leaked and the gas company came over.(another way long story). after that ordeal was fixed. The wife went to bed. Me I went down the basement and relaxed.I got some great gifts this year ( George Killian's Irish Red) and some cigars, I picked my stick of the night and headed down stairs. or "the Pagan pen" not as clever as the "sin shack" none the less but I thought of it on my own. so after a stressful evening I chilled. I do have a pic and I shall share it. I would like to thank my Brother "RedRyno" for all the great gifts I had received. If it were not for him I would have no beer or cigar. so thanks BROTHER.

Here is the label from the cigar I smoked.which I'll talk about.

it's hard to read but here's what it says'(Dominican Selection) "Famous smoke shop" 4000

The cigar was a little to spicy for me. the wrapper was too much for me. after it burnt for awhile it got better in taste. I will most likely never get this kind again, it was enjoyable but not the best I've had so far either.

It was a gift so I appreciate it. it was a goodnight and the best is yet to come...going to bed night ya'll.....HR

Herf_Nerder

Maturing Primate
Hmmmmmmm.... you had a natural gas leak at your house, and you celebrate it's repair with lighting up a cigar?

There's a joke to be made there, but I'm just not sure how to put it all together. :D

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
Well I wasn't planning on using a vacation day today at work. But something happened with Natural gas being leaked and the gas company came over.(another way long story). after that ordeal was fixed. The wife went to bed. Me I went down the basement and relaxed.I got some great gifts this year ( George Killian's Irish Red) and some cigars, I picked my stick of the night and headed down stairs. or "the Pagan pen" not as clever as the "sin shack" none the less but I thought of it on my own. so after a stressful evening I chilled. I do have a pic and I shall share it. I would like to thank my Brother "RedRyno" for all the great gifts I had received. If it were not for him I would have no beer or cigar. so thanks BROTHER.

Here is the label from the cigar I smoked.which I'll talk about.

it's hard to read but here's what it says'(Dominican Selection) "Famous smoke shop" 4000

The cigar was a little to spicy for me. the wrapper was too much for me. after it burnt for awhile it got better in taste. I will most likely never get this kind again, it was enjoyable but not the best I've had so far either.

It was a gift so I appreciate it. it was a goodnight and the best is yet to come...going to bed night ya'll.....HR

Hmmmmmmm.... you had a natural gas leak at your house, and you celebrate it's repair with lighting up a cigar?

There's a joke to be made there, but I'm just not sure how to put it all together. :D
Funny how I had the exact sam thought. :r

HeadRush2112

Young Ape
it actually turned out to not be a leak and it wasn't in my house.Like I stated before it's a real long story. and everything was taken care of before I lit it up. HR

redryno247

Evolving Lead Gorilla
...and the best is yet to come...HR
I thought you said "the wife went to bed" :D

Glad you enjoyed your time, the gifts, etc. Sorry the cigar didn't work out quite as you'd hoped it would, but it's not all bad. "Bad" cigars is how we learn what we like.

ljh824

ChestBeater
I actually really like the FS Dominican line. Either the 4000 or the 2000, whichever happens to be on sale. Sorry you didn't care for it.

redryno247

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I actually really like the FS Dominican line. Either the 4000 or the 2000, whichever happens to be on sale. Sorry you didn't care for it.
Admittedly I'm the one that passed this cigar along, however I kept one for myself. I found the flavor to be quite nice; almost a caramel if you will. The problem I ran into was that the draw was very tight, even after a second cut. This caused the cigar to go out a number of times, and I ultimately gave up. I'd be willing to give them another shot though simply because I enjoyed the flavor and would like to sample the entire cigar.

jcruse64

Maturing Primate
I caught the book...is it a good read??? I got hooked on Rush back in my junior year of HS, when Moving Pictures came out. Love all their stuff, though everything post-MP is not as good, to me.

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
I am smoking a Dominican Selection 4000 right now and I have to say I am enjoying it! Good flavor and spice. Sorry I can't be more descriptive, what with being sick and all.

HeadRush2112

Young Ape
YES the rush book is great. for a guy who doesn't like to read much. it's an A++. super cool book about the band from day one till now. HR