need some expertise

Headcrash

SilverBack
These are 2 pics of cigars that I have in my humidor right now and I am not sure what these spots on the cigars are. Can anyone please help me out? I am in a panic that my cigars might be ruined.

Headcrash

SilverBack
ok thanks.....after reading so much about the dreaded beatles I am so paranoid now LOL

I feel much better now....and a little stupid for going crazy over something so simple :)

Baric

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Any stogies can have those spots, ive even seen Cuban cohibas with them occasionally-harmly just not pleasing to the eye.

mike32312

Addicted to Club Stogie
OMG! You need to get rid of those immediately! Send them to me and I'll make sure they are properly disposed. :r

Seriously agreed with the Brothers above, those are normal and nothing to worry about. Sit back and enjoy.

moon

FREE AT LAST
mike32312 said:
OMG! You need to get rid of those immediately! Send them to me and I'll make sure they are properly disposed. :r

Seriously agreed with the Brothers above, those are normal and nothing to worry about. Sit back and enjoy.
I was waiting for that one. :hn

SHOE

(__@_______{{{
Headcrash said:
I feel much better now....and a little stupid for going crazy over something so simple :)
That's nothing to feel stupid or ashamed about. You obviously want your cigars to be in good health and you worry about them just like the rest of us.

I freak out about humidity and temp. I'm constantly checking the foot of my cigars for swelling, etc. even though my hygros are relatively constant.

Headcrash

SilverBack
SHOE said:
That's nothing to feel stupid or ashamed about. You obviously want your cigars to be in good health and you worry about them just like the rest of us.

I freak out about humidity and temp. I'm constantly checking the foot of my cigars for swelling, etc. even though my hygros are relatively constant.

Yeah I am really new to all this....just got my humi for my birthday (end of Aug) so I am crazy about constantly keeping an eye on it. Not to mention I am storing cigars for my smoking buddy right now as he is still doesn't have a humi.

I know I have so much more to learn (and thanks to you guys all the knowledge I need lives on this board in the posts and everyone brains) but in the mean time I try to keep the panic to a minimum lol

Hey mike32312 if I run into any issues smoking them you will be the first person I call for help :)