New Jersey Cigar Mania, anyone?

CigarTom

Young Ape
Isn't this a new event? Have you been to one of these before? I've attended a number of Big Smokes and have always enjoyed them. I'm likely to give this event a shot as well.

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
CigarTom said:
Isn't this a new event? Have you been to one of these before? I've attended a number of Big Smokes and have always enjoyed them. I'm likely to give this event a shot as well.
I would guess this is a new event since Cigar Magazine is putting it together. I figure at the very least, it'll be a chance to pick up some great free sticks. I missed the Big Smok in Atlantic City so I'm using this event to make up for it. :)

CigarTom

Young Ape
CIGma_Chi said:
I would guess this is a new event since Cigar Magazine is putting it together. I figure at the very least, it'll be a chance to pick up some great free sticks. I missed the Big Smok in Atlantic City so I'm using this event to make up for it. :)
I had a great time at the Big Smoke this year. I counted 37 cigars when I got home. Seems like the Meadowlands event has a significantly different vendor list than the CA events. I like to try all types of cigars so it would be good to get some different samples. It only takes me about 45 minutes to get to the Meadowlands. From time to time I go to Jet games and the horse races at the Meadowlands. So it's quite likely I'll be going. I'm one of the least popular posters here so I'll let you know where my car is parked and you can let the air out of my tires and earn some credits.

Take it easy.
Tom