Oliva Package.

HeadRush2112

Young Ape
Well first I would like to thank Ian.H for sending me some very very nice cigars. I was totally stoked to see they had arrived on Saturday. He sent them to me b/c I had a bad experience with one of the "G" series sicks.well after my last experience I can say that I like these sticks very much.

(L to R)
1. Oliva Serie V Double Robusto 5 x 54 (Wrapper: Habono Sun Grown --
Natural)
2. Oliva Serie S Robusto 5 x 50 (Wrapper: Sun Grown -- Natural)
3. Oliva Serie G Perfecto 5.5 x 54 (Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf --
Maduro)
4. Oliva Serie O Petit Perfecto 4 x 49 (Wrapper: Habano Sun Grown --
Natural)
5. Oliva Master Blends 3 Double Robusto 5 x 54 (Wrapper: Broadleaf Sun Grown
-- Corojo) this is in between natural and maduro
6. Oliva Serie O (I think) Robusto 5 x 50 (Wrapper Habano Sun Grown --
Natural)

Find out more at their web site: http://www.olivacigar.com

After they arrived I had to try one. later that night I relaxed by watching a movie and smoked the "Oliva Serie O Robusto 5 x 50 (Wrapper Habano Sun Grown --Natural)

It was awesome, one of the best cigars i've smoked. every single thing about it was nice. so to Ian I say thanks I love that kind and I'll buy more of those in the future.

I can't wait to try the "master blend 3" but i'm gonna wait till my taste buds are more experienced to medium cigars. jr

romwarrior

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Hey, I had a really bad experience with some Opus sticks. Anybody wanna help?? :D

That is really awesome of Ian. Sweet! :tu

romwarrior

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my reference to another brand. I will say that I love the Oliva G's and I have some Oliva V Torps (#4 of the CA Top 25) scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait!!

yazzie

Evolving Lead Gorilla
that Master Blend III is pretty good. Just had one from a trade here with MikeyC. Let us know how you like it. :tu

Razorhog

SilverBack
Awesome sampler! Oliva is my favorite so far! I've only had O, G, and flor de oliva though. But for the money they rock!

Dgar

SilverBack
Glad you like the selection, hope you enjoy them!!
I've had a Bad experience too.... I can Pm my addy if you like;)

The Serie V gets a lot of press and is a fine cigar, but I've smoked a couple of the Serie S that were some of the best smokes I've had in awhile.

Dgar

SilverBack
I love Oliva's, but my last V i smoked was like a mcdonalds milkshake. It was very frustrating. :hn
I've been smoking the serie V Torps and have found that if I clip just a little more off the cap it helped, I noticed a firm draw on them as well.

I have a V lancero that I was gifted, curious how it will draw.

gnukfu

Smokin and Jokin
I've only smoked the O's and V's and they are both great cigars! Very good CS there to make sure you have a smoke in good condition to re-evaluate your initial impressions!