Perdomo recomendations?

kgraybill

ChestBeater
I'm going to a Pedome Tasting tomorrow. This is my fisrt tasting event and I have never had a Perdomo.

Any recomendations or just try them all?

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
I'm going to a Pedome Tasting tomorrow. This is my fisrt tasting event and I have never had a Perdomo.

If you like a mild smoke, try the champagne.
If you like a nice creamy maduro, the Habano Maduro is GREAT!
If you like a Cameroon, the reserve is good, ESV cammy is better IMO
If you have a ton of money, buy a Silvio. They are not cheap, but they are fantastic!!!!

my:2

oh yeah...Have Fun :D

Triolent

Livin' the High Life

I really REALLY like the Perdomo Reserve Cameroon. One of my favorite cigars and I'd recommend that one to anyone. :2

LINK

CHRONO14

Mid 20's Gorilla
I like both the champagne and maduro. I haven't tried any of the other ones but have been meaning to try the lot 23's

scoot

Gorilla
The Resever Cammy is fantastic. I just finished a Robusto that I got from Joe Cigar earlier today and it was an amazing smoke even OTT. Make sure to grab a few even if you dont get a chance to smoke them there.

Edit: After poking around Perdomo's site it would seem that only ESV's available with a Cammy wrapper are the tubos, called Nobleza and Maestro, the rest of the line is wrapped in a Connecticut shade or a Nic maduro. Anyone else wanna chime in on this?

Last edited:

zmancbr

Fuente Whore
If you like a mild smoke, try the champagne.
If you like a nice creamy maduro, the Habano Maduro is GREAT!
If you like a Cameroon, the reserve is good, ESV cammy is better IMO
If you have a ton of money, buy a Silvio. They are not cheap, but they are fantastic!!!!

my:2

oh yeah...Have Fun :D
:tpd:

I couldn't have said it any better... I would try #2 first as #1 is more of a breakfast smoke for me. Then I would try the ESV. Of course if money doesn't matter do the Silvio. :tu

awsmith4

Chestbeating Pack Leader

Try one of each if money allows, but currently my 2 favorite Perdomos are the habano Corojo and the Reserva Sungrown (white label).

lightning9191

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I have tried both the champagne and the lot 23. I'm a big fan of the champagne, but like others have said it is a mild smoke.

Biglizard1

Gorilla
Ive enjoyed my fair share of lot 23's however I did have a dud. This gar is one of my friends new favs since I showed it to him.

My favorite Perdomo is the Habano Maduro. Nice and creamy and big... good buy for the cost.

IMHO The lizard

smokin5

Alpha Silverback
It depends on your strength & flavor profile preferences, of course.
Mild & creamy? Reserve Champagne.
Medium with coffee & nuts? Reserve Camerooon or
the less expensive Slow Aged Lot 826.
Medium-Full? The Reserve Maduro, coffee & dark chocolate & spice.
Medium-full & balanced with complexity? The Estate Seleccions.

Oh, what the he!!, try them all, Bro!:ss

Reserve cameroon is one of the best cigars I have smoked, at any price range.

The Reserve SG is good, like any other sungrown, but with that Nicaraguan-Perdomo flavor added to it. Adds a nice twist. The Champagne isn't bad at all. I find the Reserve Maduro just another maduro, i've had better from other lines.

If you can, grab a Perdomo Squared in maduro. I think they are good, and if you like them CI has their 'Mistakes' for less than $2 a stick, one of the best budget sticks out there IMO.

I've heard good things about the Lot 23 but have yet to try one.

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
The Champagne is a great mild standby... If it were up to me...I would definitely grab anything that Nick rolls in a Cameroon leaf...I love all three of the Cammy blends...especially the Silvio when the cash is available...