Perhaps the best smoking experience ever

smokepiper

Kilted Gorilla
OK. So I've been a cat person all my life. Never had a dog... until a week ago. Angus Argyll is our new Boxer puppy. He has been in the family for a bit over a week now.

I thought I would introduce Angus to cigars tonight. As I sit here, smoke and type, I am joined by a very sleepy new friend. I'm not sure if the Anejo makes the puppy time or the puppy time.

Either way, we are enjoying a great smoke with wonderful weather, a great wife and a host of BOTLs to share the experience with.

Hope you all are enjoying your evening. :ss

D

newcigarz

CJ's Dad
That is really nice. My boy is always waiting for me to come home so we can
spend some time together.

Ceedee

Gorilla
OK. So I've been a cat person all my life. Never had a dog... until a week ago. Angus Argyll is our new Boxer puppy. He has been in the family for a bit over a week now.

I thought I would introduce Angus to cigars tonight. As I sit here, smoke and type, I am joined by a very sleepy new friend. I'm not sure if the Anejo makes the puppy time or the puppy time.

Either way, we are enjoying a great smoke with wonderful weather, a great wife and a host of BOTLs to share the experience with.

D
Yessiree, that's the life alright! The Anejo is a fitting tribute to your new family member. My dog Zen is a great smoking companion, especially when it gets a bit warmer! Thanks for sharing that!:ss

CD

Finfan

ChestBeater
Great post. I havent searched for dogs and cigars or something like that but my Boston Terrier, Nellie, loves it when I grab a stogie. To her it means at least an hour of sitting on the deck. I smoke and she brings me her favorite ring to toss over and over again. Too much. I started to notice that when I would check my humi just to make sure my babies were cozy, she would whimper, wondering if it was time for an hour outside with a stick (mine)...

mrbl8k

LIKES-A da SAUCE!
Man... Moments like that make life worth living! Thanks for sharing! I am a dog fanatic myself, so I know how you feel!

txmatt

Still Smitty's biotch!
Nice stall tactic!

That should give you awhile rs before the Mrs. starts talking about rugrats. If only my wife wasn't allergic to dogs I would have had a few more years...

(Congrats on the pup bud)

CeeGar

Carter & Brooke's Dad
Nice stall tactic!

That should give you awhile rs before the Mrs. starts talking about rugrats. If only my wife wasn't allergic to dogs I would have had a few more years...

(Congrats on the pup bud)

Nah, doesn't work. I thought the puppy thing would last....at least for a while. Now I have a 6 yr old dog and a 5 yr old son. :r :ss

Jeebus

Maturing Primate
Thats wonderful! Makes me long for when i can finally get a dog to do the same with. Good times.

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
Congrats on your knew dog. Boxer's are fantastic dogs. Every Friday, I try to sit on my back porch, try out a new cigar, and throw the ball to my two dogs. That is what I call a relaxing afternoon.

Woogie

bhudson57

Lowland Gorilla
There's something special about a man and his dog. Congrats on the new pup.

Yea 500!

Last edited:

eWRXshun

left foot braking
methinks my cat is envious of my smoking habit.

every time i step outside to enjoy a stick, i can hear her by the door meowing her head off.

'grats on the dog. when i move out of this condo and get a nice house with a yard after college i want to get one as well.

deslni01

Gorilla
methinks my cat is envious of my smoking habit.

every time i step outside to enjoy a stick, i can hear her by the door meowing her head off.

'grats on the dog. when i move out of this condo and get a nice house with a yard after college i want to get one as well.

Agreed. My cat will be sitting inside while my dog and I are outside having a cigar.

When I graduate, of course..

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!

D

Hey! No pics? We like dogs too :D

smokepiper

Kilted Gorilla
Actually, the snooze on the biological clock seems to have been hit. My wife has told me the dog was enough work and she thinks we can put kids off for a while. Of course, I had to LOOK disappointed. Inside I was fist pumping and dancing.

As for pics, we have run out of batteries in the camera and haven't bought more. I'll see about that today and post some tonight. It'll be another beautiful evening. Angus and I will have to adjourn to the deck for a smoke.

D

RPB67

In my office at the Bing
My dog is definately a good herfin bud. She sits there and doesnt talk back at all. I love my dog. What company, whether smoking or not.

RPB67

In my office at the Bing
My dog is definately a good herfin bud. She sits there and doesnt talk back at all. I love my dog. What company, whether smoking or not.

Congrats on the new addition.

mhillsing23

Sancho Panza Addict
The timing of this is very funny. My fiance and I were just looking at Boxer pups this past weekend. My brother has a wonderful boxer (Chavez) and I have been wanting to get one. I was just sitting on the deck enjoying a smoke last night and thinking to myself how great it would be to have a Boxer by my side!

smokepiper

Kilted Gorilla
I can recommend a good breeder here in Dayton. Also, try puppyfind.com That's where we found our Gus.

He's kind of a pain in the ass when he's not sleeping though. :ss I suppose I get used to that.

D

The timing of this is very funny. My fiance and I were just looking at Boxer pups this past weekend. My brother has a wonderful boxer (Chavez) and I have been wanting to get one. I was just sitting on the deck enjoying a smoke last night and thinking to myself how great it would be to have a Boxer by my side!