Returning Ring Gauge

SDmate

BUGGER!!!!!!!
had 100rg for about 3 hours yesterday, I'm thinkin someone said what's that A$$hole doin with 100rg & zapped the server
sorry guys ya can kick my arse if ya want

Danimal

CS Cog
SDmate said:
had 100rg for about 3 hours yesterday, I'm thinkin someone said what's that A$$hole doin with 100rg & zapped the server
sorry guys ya can kick my arse if ya want
Same here. It was blissful at 109 for a day. Time heals all wounds.

CIGma_Chi

Professor of Herfology
pds said:
Sorry about all that guys. I as well took a dip in RG. Wish I could reset everyone, but that would be near impossible.
You mean you can't do the impossible? WHAT!???

No worries Paul. You've done more than enough for us all.

justinphilly

All You Can Eat
with all that you do on a daily basis keeping this site active.. dont sweat the RG!!

pds said:
Sorry about all that guys. I as well took a dip in RG. Wish I could reset everyone, but that would be near impossible.

NCRadioMan

More cigars Sanchez!
PadronMe said:
Forget the ring guage. I lost my Tetris Trophy. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHhh!

Thats all.
:tpd:

I had just become Space Invaders Champ. Well, off to save earth again................... :D

:ms NCRM

JDO

Lowland Gorilla
I was feeling good at 56. Now I am back to 12 like when I first joined and icehog3 hit me with my first RG.

aaaahhh memories.

Reactions: pds

Uniputt

Club-Wielding Ash Ho
There has been a huge increase in membership in the last few months. The new guys here probably don't remember when PDS had to INTENTIONALLY RESET everyone's gauge back to starting levels a few months ago. And that meant everyone started at 10.

So this is just round 2 of this year. Klugsie said it best, "It's all relative".
At least this time, everyone only lost 7 or 8 weeks.

coppertop

"M" Powered
pds said:
it's not your fault nor is it your responsibilty to reset RG. we don't pay for the use of this site Paul. I for one am just glad to have CS back up and running. thanks for the hard work and long hrs.