Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve (Robusto)

redryno247

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Say hello to the new kid within the RyJ family. As the description says, "The new Habana Reserve marries the legendary smoothness of a Romeo y Julieta with the rich, hearty flavor of the most prized, hand-selected Nicaraguan and Honduran tobaccos. It is the most full-bodied Romeo y Julieta ever. With Habana Reserve, Romeo y Julieta brings an unexpected twist to America's oldest love story."

Translation, this is a great/fantastic/wonderful/delicious smoke!

Across the board [wrapper, burn, ash, smoke, draw, aroma] the Habana Reserve delivered. At $5.50 I'd seriously consider a box purchase.

My only regret is that I was too engrossed in a book to think to take a couple of pictures, thus you're left to have to give this very nice smoke a try for yourself.

My rating 8.75 / 10

MarkinCA

SilverBack
Translation, this is a great/fantastic/wonderful/delicious smoke! Across the board [wrapper, burn, ash, smoke, draw, aroma] the Habana Reserve delivered.My rating 8.75 /10
Thanks for the review rd. They sound great and will have to burn one soon... :tu

Big D

C.A.O. & Gurkha Whore
I have had the Toro and Belicoso in this line, both were very tastey. Thanks to your review, now I will have to try the Robusto! Nice one.

Tredegar

Poop thrower
I have had the corona and find it to be a very decent morning cigar. Not too strong with about the right flavor for a nice morning in the garage reading a book.

JGIORD

Gorilla
Nice review,

They sound tempting. I never cared for the regular line much. A bit too blah for me, but these sound intriguing.

My371

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Thanks for the review!!:tu:)

I'm currently a Reserva Real whore at the moment. I think I have one of these "buried". I'll fire it up!!:ss

mcgrubbs

Newbie in the jungle
Got the sampler pack when they first hit the market. Smoked the Belicoso, and immediately ordered a box of them. Really like them, but I did smoke one mid-morning after a light breakfast...WOO!

This is a good smoke. Had one a few weeks ago (also in the morning . . . a trend here?). Big cigar, though. Maybe a churchill size, but really good flavor. Wasn't really terribly impressed with the ash - tended to break apart.

Had the Reserva Real today. Also good.