Sampler

oldforge

Gorilla
While you probably could beat the price per unit with five packs at the Devil Site this is a great way to try a lot of new sticks.

I worry more about getting the best possible price when I am buying boxes of sticks.

I'm always afraid that I pay too much.

Trajan

Maturing Primate
That sampler is featured on the back of August's catalog and I love drool over it. Lot of sticks I like and some I'd like to try. My only problem with that sampler is there is only one of each cigar and I like to have multiple tries at a smoke which means I would have to buy 3 or more....

TonySmith

Not an Anthony
My only problem with that sampler is there is only one of each cigar and I like to have multiple tries at a smoke which means I would have to buy 3 or more....
True only one of each, but if you find one you don't like...there was only one. :D

I'll make notes on which one's I like. The Gurkas may be hard to figure out which is which, I don't see alot of difference between the bands

andrewhac

Maturing Primate
Let's look at the bright side of ordering this sampler from CI: at least you are out of $65, $70 for a 20-cigar sampler, and that's about it. On the other hand, you may save $10, $20 bidding this sampler on CBID but then you may end up at the end of the week winning like $400.00 on other cheap-ass, can-not-help-it-but-to-bid stuffs. So now you first think you save $20, you end up spending $380 more on junks ($380 is a humble estimate. ShJts, you may end up bidding like $700, $800 and win all those damn bids. Now you are out $800. That's the danger, the allure, the come-smoke-me-crack, of CBIDs. I was there so I knew what it was like staring at the CBIDs screen 1:30 A.M in the morning, boring to death but can't sleep. Boys, that's what I called "Being in DEEP SHxT"... :D

_mo

Young Ape
so many of those I want to try!! tempted to pull the trigger... :gn

not sure they'll all fit in my ziploc bag though...

Rolando

alliroG
True only one of each, but if you find one you don't like...there was only one. :D

I'll make notes on which one's I like. The Gurkas may be hard to figure out which is which, I don't see alot of difference between the bands

The only time I might pass after only 1 cigar is if it was completely unsmokeable. Otherwise, I am always interested in trying at least 1 more to see if it was just a flaw.