Sancho Panza La Mancha

rick l

ChestBeater
I am halfway through a box of these that I bought in July. So it's time to do my first review.

It has a dark oily wrapper, which is a bit rough looking, and it is a box press.
It feels good in the hand, no soft spots or lumps,and a nice weight to it.

The pre light aroma has a sweet smell to it ( hard to put into words ).
The pre light draw is all dark chocolate and it draws well.

Fist couple of draws I taste leather and tobacco with a slight hint of wood and cocoa. This profile is pretty consistent until the last third of the cigar. This is o.k. by me as I enjoy these flavours in a smoke.
Final third, a mild spiciness creeps in and leaves a nice finish to this cigar.

I enjoyed this smoke for just over 1 hour, and pricewise it is hard to beat. These are a staple in my humidor. These are from the Sancho Panza Double Maduro line.

Hydrated

Over-Caffeinated Ferret
Nice review...

I've been looking to try some of these, but can't find any locally... guess I'll have to pull the trigger online. They sure sound tasty! :w

Bobby

TMoneYNYY

Oreo Cookie Blues
I have yet to try a Sancho... I've heard such awesome things about these sticks that I might just have to go pick up one or two... or ten. I believe they all box-pressed, but that could just be the few I've seen.

Islesfan

Gorilla
Those Sancho Double Maduros are one of the best buys out there. They're even inexpensive at the local B&M. JR is still running a special on them where the prices are excellent and you get a free Colibri lighter.

ca21455

Humi Project Leader
Thanks for the review! Have to agree the SP Double Maduros are hard to beat for the price. Just picked up a box of Quixotes.

fireman43

Elder Jungle A-Hole
Thanks for the review! I have yet to try anything from the Sancho Panza line, but it's one of the next on my list. They sound tasty:dr

bilder

Young Ape
The La Mancha and Quixote are two of my favorites.

Great taste and a price that is affordable to most anyone.

mhillsing23

Sancho Panza Addict
I have yet to try a Sancho... I've heard such awesome things about these sticks that I might just have to go pick up one or two... or ten. I believe they all box-pressed, but that could just be the few I've seen.
Go get yourself some. You won't regret it. And you are correct, all of these are box pressed. For you guys who enjoy the Double Maduro, also give they Xtra Fuerte a shot. They are both VERY good.

Fireman_UK

Lowland Gorilla
Thanks for the review! Have to agree the SP Double Maduros are hard to beat for the price. Just picked up a box of Quixotes.
:tpd: I still can't get over the price of the Double Maduro's. I'm working my way through a box of Quixotes and I will definitely buy more.

TechMetalMan

Sloth Smoker
Go get yourself some. You won't regret it. And you are correct, all of these are box pressed. For you guys who enjoy the Double Maduro, also give they Xtra Fuerte a shot. They are both VERY good.
Yep- the extra fuertes and nice and spicy. The small barcelona was harsh but I had a larger one, pamplona, and it was smooth and tasty.

Looked around in my humidor and found a La Mancha. So I will burn it sometime and let you guys know what I think.