Some RP ash

Headcrash

SilverBack
Smoked a RP vintage 1992 the other night. What a great smoke. It was a little on the cool out but still enjoyed it.

Though I would share some ash....not the best but it was pretty good. It fell off about 30 seconds after I snapped this pic.

Bigd417

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Rocky puts togather some great smokes. The construction of his sticks I think is one of his best selling points. Great looking ash, I mean that in a manly way.:r

TMoneYNYY

Oreo Cookie Blues
Wow, that looks really cool! I've had the 1992's, and they're a fantastic smoke! It's a very cool, slow drawing smoke that has a nice leathery taste to it. All in all, RP is a great brand.

As far as the ash goes, it looks cool. Personally, I can't enjoy a smoke while worrying about the ash that long.

Headcrash

SilverBack
Very impressive ash. But what about the smoke? Didja like it? :D
I loved it. I smoked 2 in the span of 5 days....now I know that doesn't sound crazy or anything but at $26 each it is not terribly affordable LOL

What a great smoke.....ok now I am really wanting another :dr

TMike

Young Ape
I loved it. I smoked 2 in the span of 5 days....now I know that doesn't sound crazy or anything but at $26 each it is not terribly affordable LOL

What a great smoke.....ok now I am really wanting another :dr
Those are great smokes.
But what I hear you saying, unless I'm missing something, is that RP Vintage 92's cost $26 a piece in Calgary. Is that right?:confused:

Simon Templar

Evolving Lead Gorilla
RP Vintages are on of my fav's!!!! :dr :dr Nice ash!!!! :D $26??? Really???? For the 90's and 92's??? Only $9 at my local B&M!!

Last edited:

Headcrash

SilverBack
The B&M near my house only has the 92's....they actually brought them in cause I Wanted to try one....now that I have and I love them I can't really afford them LOL

My buddy will be back from St. Louis on Saturday so I hope he will have enough sticks to keep me busy for a while to take my mind off it :)

Liquidtensi0n

ChestBeater
RP Vintages are on of my fav's!!!! :dr :dr Nice ash!!!! :D $26??? Really???? For the 90's and 92's??? Only $9 at my local B&M!!
Holy jesus... I have a box of torps, the most expensive vitola, for 105 / 20 so a little over 5 a stick. Try cigarplace.biz if you want to get a box at that price.

TMike

Young Ape
Holy jesus... I have a box of torps, the most expensive vitola, for 105 / 20 so a little over 5 a stick. Try cigarplace.biz if you want to get a box at that price.
Yeah . . . what he said. God never intended such a beautiful thing to cost so much.
:D