Sunny afternoon cigar

Headcrash

SilverBack
Why is that a cigar taste that much better when it is sunny and warm out, you skip out of work a little early and enjoy it with a good friend with many laughs....doesn't hurt that we did this in November! Hit about 18 C (64 F) on my deck today

Here is Shaun smoking a AF Cuban Belicoso

and me smoking a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 that I got in my trade with Eternal Rider....what a great smoke...thank you!

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Looks like a good time. I went to my local shop and bought a couple smokes to support her, and in hopes that the prop 86 will go down in flames.
Scott

Headcrash

SilverBack
Looks like a good time. I went to my local shop and bought a couple smokes to support her, and in hopes that the prop 86 will go down in flames.
Scott
Man if I could come down there and vote I would.....cause if anyone knows what it is like to pay LOTS for cigars......... :sb ok I will stop now

Hope it doesn't go through

qwerty1500

Alpha Silverback
Hey, don't take this the wrong way ... absolutely nothing personal. Was looking at the first pic and I thought ... what's wrong with his hair. Duh ... it was the bush ... damn martinis. Sorry, hope you enjoyed the cigar and your afternoon. :D

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Yeah tell me about it man.... Im really hoping this doesnt pass, and Im going to be keeping an eye on the polls and stuff after voting closes.
Scott

RPB67

In my office at the Bing
Cool !

Looks like a nice way to relax and have a cigar.

Those days are gone here in New England I think until next spring. Enjoy the nice day !!!

TechMetalMan

Sloth Smoker
Nice dude! I had a great cigar in great weather as well- posted a review of it in the Non-Habanos forum.

Looks like a nice day- my friend loves those Torano 59's- im gonna have to try one soon. :w

mastershogun

Chestbeating Pack Leader
love the torano's. good weather is almost gone here in chicago. tomorrow is supposed to be nice and i think the last of it till spring

JohnDeereGuy

Young Ape
You should come down here to S. Texas. Were gonna be knocking on 90 degrees for the next few days. Unbelievable for November.

Looks like you guys had a great time.

mhillsing23

Sancho Panza Addict
Sounds like a great time. How was the Cuban Beli? I have one on hand, but I have never tried 'em. Here in StL it is supposed to be in the high 60s for the next few days. Prime smoking time for November!

pepito

ChestBeater
This is so unfair. Youre in Calgary and enjoyed a sunny afternoon. I’m in Ontario and I had to settle for a bleak, rainy, and no cigar afternoon. Who took the picture? I have this image in my head that you set it on timer, ran back, and pretended that you are so relaxed for the camera. :)

SUOrangeGuy

Alpha Silverback
Bleak and rainy here in upstate New York but I still had time to enjoy a Montecristo Afrique on a nice walk (with umbrella).

Headcrash

SilverBack
Hey, don't take this the wrong way ... absolutely nothing personal. Was looking at the first pic and I thought ... what's wrong with his hair. Duh ... it was the bush ... damn martinis. Sorry, hope you enjoyed the cigar and your afternoon. :D
:r That is funny.....have a few more! :r

Headcrash

SilverBack
Sounds like a great time. How was the Cuban Beli? I have one on hand, but I have never tried 'em. Here in StL it is supposed to be in the high 60s for the next few days. Prime smoking time for November!
I have had a few of them (Buddy was smoking one today) and I really like them. Very smooth and flavorful....little peppery maybe....I am still working on my pallet

Headcrash

SilverBack
This is so unfair. Youre in Calgary and enjoyed a sunny afternoon. I’m in Ontario and I had to settle for a bleak, rainy, and no cigar afternoon. Who took the picture? I have this image in my head that you set it on timer, ran back, and pretended that you are so relaxed for the camera. :)
Man were you watching me? :r I was very relaxed though so it wasn't that big of a stretch to "look" relaxed :r