Thanks To All The Gorillas

TWCigarsFL

ChestBeater
Hey Guys! I just wanted to thank each and everyone one of you who supports Tobacco World. I am moving on to build freelance web sites and just wanted to say a special goodbye to those few I've had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with when you called in your orders. You guys can direct all of your inquires to Kris and he'll be more than happy to help out..

Take care!

Maarit

billybarue

Luvin' me some Lagavulin
Maarit,

Thanks for your help on that 4-box buy for the split. You helped us out a lot with free shipping too. Really enjoyed dealing with you - good luck with your future venture!!!

Joe (BillyBarue)

Blueface

Sarah Palin is my lover
Hey Guys! I just wanted to thank each and everyone one of you who supports Tobacco World. I am moving on to build freelance web sites and just wanted to say a special goodbye to those few I've had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with when you called in your orders. You guys can direct all of your inquires to Kris and he'll be more than happy to help out..

Take care!

Maarit

Maarit,
Best wishes in your new venture.
Thanks.
Regards,
Carlos

Ceedee

Gorilla
Maarit,
All the best with your new venture! I am sure you will excel at whatever you choose!

Sincerely,

Chris

Moosie

Gorilla
It was a pleasure talking with you and hearing your voice, knowing all will be taken care of. Best of luck on whatever you do.