Vinotemp 28 bottle on sale @ Target $149.00

Mtmouse

Evolving Lead Gorilla
This has been discussed in a couple other threads, but I thought it deserved it's own...just in case someone that was holding off buying one missed the other discussions.

Apparently they are having a 'temporary price reduction' on them. It's not advertised, but I(and many others) called a store and confirmed the price.

mugen910

Rock a mullet like a STAR
I would try and see if they can do a price adjustment...most of the times if your nice the manager will do it to keep the customer happy.

rborrell

ChestBeater
Too bad I read this three days after being in Windsor and the opportunity for a quick trip across the border. Hard to convince the "boss" to take a drive to Western New York to buy one :-(

Mtmouse

Evolving Lead Gorilla
:tpd:As a matter of fact tell them you would shop at the "mart":ss
If you are going to ask for a price adjustment, make sure it is still on sale when you go in. I was advise I had two weeks to get a price adjustment when I called. I went in 9 days after I purchased mine and I was told I was S.O.L. because the sale ended the day before.:gn

Mtmouse

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Too bad I read this three days after being in Windsor and the opportunity for a quick trip across the border. Hard to convince the "boss" to take a drive to Western New York to buy one :-(
Well come back down to Windsor and we'll have a cigar before you go make your purchase.:D

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
Yeah it gets really hot here in socal....Im scared of the beetles...Hopefully the price will still be good on friday

stearns

Masshole
its not on sale (one week), its a temp price cut (closer to a month or over), it should be good until 9/22 (i guess those years working at target are paying off)

stearns

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
its not on sale (one week), its a temp price cut (closer to a month or over), it should be good until 9/22 (i guess those years working at target are paying off)

stearns
You are my hero...I was a wally world employ for my first job :r

Hopefully Ill be able to find one of these to pick up when I get paid...Thanks again for the heads up:tu

imthegoal

ChestBeater
If I could find a place to hide it I would get a second one but the wife would kick me out of the house with only the vino if I bought another one.

TRicker

keeper of the fire
If I could find a place to hide it I would get a second one but the wife would kick me out of the house with only the vino if I bought another one.
Me too, I saw it yesterday, but my wife said she would punch me in the balls if I need another vino!! Suddenly one seems plenty big enough!

groogs

Alpha Silverback
Me too, I saw it yesterday, but my wife said she would punch me in the balls if I need another vino!! Suddenly one seems plenty big enough!
Go for it, the pain will be gone in a few hours and the Vino will be there to stay. :r