What a day….and not in a good way

Headcrash

SilverBack
As some of you might remember me mentioning in the last little while, my buddy is going to St. Louis next week and we wanted to put together an order have it shipped to him while he is there working and then he would bring it back to Canada.

Everything was great. We had everything picked out…a box of RP 1992 Vintage and some sampler packs from CI. It took us a long time to decide on what to buy….soooo much to choose from…like a kid in a candy store.

Anyways he called CI today to make sure what we were doing was ok and they said they couldn’t take his order as all purchases need to be made on an American CC. Well needless to say we are pretty disappointed. We are going to call a few other sites and see what we can do otherwise I guess he will be finding a B&M when he is there and seeing what he can get us. Anything has got to be better than the prices here.

Ok I am done complaining…..was just really looking forward to us getting all those great sticks at great prices

neoflex

Chestbeating Pack Leader
He could buy one of those American Express gift cards. I believe they come in $25, $50, $75, $100, $200, $500, and $1,000 amounts. They can be picked up at a bunch of different places. I'm sure he could search by going to Americanexpress.com to find a retailer in the area. Now, he takes that to CI and bammm! Problem solved. Either that or take a cash withdrawel from an ATM and pay cash. Good luck, hope it works out for you.
If that works you think Amex can give me commission on whatever he purchases????? :)

audio1der

Lowland Gorilla
That's not true at all. I put an order in to CI 2 weeks ago on my CIBC Visa.
I didn't have it shipped directly to me though; that's the part you have to carefully figure out.
It can be done :)

If you want some trans-border shipping-friendly sources, pm me.

Headcrash

SilverBack
That's not true at all. I put an order in to CI 2 weeks ago on my CIBC Visa.
I didn't have it shipped directly to me though; that's the part you have to carefully figure out.
It can be done :)

If you want some trans-border shipping-friendly sources, pm me.
Really? That is strange. He called twice and 2 different people told him the same thing. Did you call CI to place the order or just do it online? Cause we have a shipping address for him while he is in St. Louis but he called only cause he was concerned about having a different shipping address than the billing address

audio1der

Lowland Gorilla
You can add an alternate address to your Visa; just call them.
Have CI/whomever ship to you at that alternate address.
If you're shipping them to a hotel, make sure the hotel knows a package is arriving for you.

RPB67

In my office at the Bing
Thats a bummer...

Buy an American Pre Paid Visa or Mastercard and Use that or just pay cash.